To solve your problem, please upgrade your browser to IE8+, Firefox3.6+, or chrome14+. In order to have a better gaming experience, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome 15+.
To find out if there's anything wrong with your ISP's network, you can Go to http://www.pingtest.net/. Do a test.
Once it's done, press the "DIRECT LINK" button and "COPY" the URL. It looks something like this:
Currently, Moneybookers don't support American Express Card in America. So we recommend you to use Paypal which is another very popular payment option to purchase gold.
Firstly, you need to create a PayPal account if you want complete your payment through PayPal:
1. Go to the PayPal website and click Send Money at the top of the page.
2. Enter your payment information and click Continue.
3. Create your PayPal account.
4. Review your payment and click Send Money.
You can send money from your PayPal account balance, debit card or credit card.
Then, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click Credit/Debit Cards under Financial Information.
4. Click Add a Card.
5. Enter your information.
6.Click Add Card.
Please click the link for help: https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help.
The Auto-Renascence selection will cancelled once your hero have Renascenced one time, you should select the Auto-Renascence selection again if you want to Renascence your hero again. This game setting is set for prevent unnecessary Renascence.
According to the game setting, the lower the Tax Rate, the more population will add. Besides, the lower your current population, the faster your population will increase. And the important thing is: once your current population reached to a certain percent of your population limit, your population increase slowly, even will decrease.
So under such condition, we recommend you to set your Tax Rate and control your current population wisely. Note: because the population won't show immediately, you should refresh you page to see the increase population after you set your Tax Rate.
1. Record your bug report in screencast video using SOM (a browser-based app) at http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder
2. upload the screencast video to YouTube or a free hosting account provided by SOM.
According to the game setting, the protect CD in the new world depends on the players in the two cities (attack side city and defense side city). The more players in the attack side city and the less players in the defense side city, the shorter the protect CD, vice versa.
Besides, the time of the protect CD is from 0 to 5 minutes, it means the longest protect CD is 5 minutes.
Every time you fail to enhance an Armanment, you gain certain points of Fortitude on that set of Armanment that when is accumulated to certain extent can ensure the success of your next time's enhancement on the very set of Armanment.
Furthermore, getting Fortitude also can slightly increase current attribute of the Armanment as well as the attribute of next grade.
Please note that the attribute increase when enhance fails is random, so you may get different results in two upgrades.
When your Assembly leveled up to 101 and moved to the new world, you will be able to get the Warehouse to buy or sell goods to gain Drachmas.
According to current game setting, the Warehouse will open at 08:00 to 24:00 server time, so you couldn't buy or sell any goods when server time is between 00:00 to 07:59.
1. The resources you captured from scout is the city's resource reserve that some part of is protected by warehouse and you cannot acquire it all through robbery.
2. A city's resources can only be robbed one time a day. Once the city is robbed, its resources will not lost at the rest of the day.
In Castlot, the hero's HP = hero lvl * 20 + stamina (in the attribute panel) * 5. If your hero's HP shows wrongly, please try take off equipment then take on again. After done this, reload the game may solve the displaying problem.